Summary and Goal:|
Seeking software engineering position with the flexibility
for a self-motivated individual to create value for the company by
solving engineering problems, participating in research and
development, and communicating effectively with other team members.
Skills and Training:|
|10 Years Experience, Strong Object-Oriented Skills|
|Intel x86 (13 Years), 1802, 6809, 68HC11, TMS320c30|
- Intel x86 Advanced Instructions
|x87, MMX, SSE, 3DNow!|
|DOS, Win9x, WinNT/2000, Linux|
|MFC, COM, DirectX, Visual Studio, Source Safe|
|GCC, MySQL, QT, Red Hat 7.1, 9.0|
|Industrial Vision, Audio Processing, Voice Recognition|
|Industrial Control, 3D Graphics, Genetic Algorithms, Morphing, Image Processing, Data Compression, Wavelets|
- 1999-2003Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments, Plano, Texas.
- Cut package inspection algorithm execution time 60% by coding low-level functions in MMX assembly.
- Designed, implemented, documented, and supported an embedded computer system for controlling myriad aspects of an integrated package inspection system. Code written in C.
- Wrote DLL interface in C++ for integrating WAV-1000 wafer inspection system with Electroglas EG-4090 prober.
- Integrated high-speed CMOS camera and 8-CPU DSP board with WAV-1000 3D Bump Inspection. Wrote all interface code in C++.
- 2000 - PresentKGPhotos.com
- Designed, implemented, and support e-commerce website selling photographs: http://www.kgphotos.com/
- Wrote custom macro-processing CGI program in C which interfaces with LinkPoint and MySQL.
- Summer 1998IBM Corporation, Rochester, Minnesota.
- Formulated test cases and wrote test code in C to debug Cluster messaging infrastructure and API for V4R5 of the AS/400 operating system.
- Summer 1997Norand Corporation, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Designed and implemented an inventory control and test program in C used with 6400 PEN*KEY handheld PCs.
- Used Berkeley sockets interface with the 6400 PEN*KEY's DOS TCP/IP stack over Open Wireless LAN.
- Summer 1996Motorola, Inc, Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Wrote modem testing and source-code maintenance utilities in C for in-house use.
- Wrote Win32 utility program shipped with PC Card modems for flash update of the card's CIS data.
- Summer 1993Rockwell International, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Revised ARC-182 radio remote control code (in RCA 1802 assembly language) to support new voice encryption feature called HAVE-QUICK.
B.S., Computer Engineering, Iowa State University, May 1999
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Iowa State University, May 1999
Honors and Activities:|
Mensa, National Merit Scholar, Dean's List, National Honor Society, Salutatorian of High School Class, Iowa All-State choir.